Monday, August 2, 2010

Friends

I love my friends. I love them because they each come from backgrounds and paths different than my own, so by getting to know them I am forced to learn about new things, understand old things better and open my eye up to even more.

One of my friends is helping her ex-boyfriend with his drug addiction. He lives in Southern California where she grew up. They are still super close friends which is totally amazing. I was helping her find him a great place to go for his rehab.

Since I know he is not the only person in the world needing this kind of help, I thought I would pass on what we found and wish everyone the best on their own paths of rehab.

The place we found was called Sunset Malibu: Luxury Drug Treatment Center. The place looks amazing and the reviews are awesome. The people are friendly and don't judge! When we took him there I wanted to stay because of how calm and breath taking the views were.If I ever had to go to drug rehab- this would so be the place I want to go!

So, Brady... here's wishing you the best of luck on your path to recovery! And thanks everybody else for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment